Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed - Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
The intern will have opportunities to work in a challenging and dynamic environment and get exposure to various corporate finance deals, e.g., IPO, M&A/ advisory, secondary fund raising, etc.
- Assist in conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- Assist in preparation of materials for internal and external meetings (e.g., pitchbooks, presentation materials, teasers, etc.).
- Assist in developing financial models, valuation (e.g., DCF, sensitivity analysis, comparable) and due diligence work.
- Support the members of the team as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree Finance / Accounting / Economics or any related field.
- Ability to commit at least 6 months on a full-time basis.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Prior working experience will be advantageous.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters and Merger Market will be beneficial and advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm