Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
P&L and Risk Reporting and Financial Tool Development:
- He/She will assist in periodic production of P&L and Risk and position reports.
- He/She will assist in development and production of management reports.
- He/She will assist in reporting streamlining and automation (primarily using VBA or EXCEL).
- He/She will assist in creating/enhancing reports using Tableau.
- He/She will assist in developing NII simulator program using Phython.
Research and Analysis:
- He/She will be required to perform independent work like economic and market research to deduce the implications for financial markets.
- He/She will be required to research on specific countries/industries/sectors to identify investment opportunities and make recommendations.
Documentation and Administrative Matters:
- He/She will assist improving departmental documentation and procedures.
- He/She will assist in administrative matters of the department including archival of reports and periodic maintenance of resources.
- He/She will be involved in the planning and coordination of periodic and ad-hoc meetings/events.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business IT studies/ Accountancy/Business Studies/Banking & Finance faculties.
- Strong in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Basic understanding of MS Visual Basic/Macros.
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python, R or C/C++.
- Basic understanding of SQL and database.
- Basic knowledge in the use of Bloomberg terminals.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm