Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
Assist to build a RPA workflow for Internal BMU processes:
- Understanding the current business process and existing gaps.
- Creating current and desired business workflow.
- Breaking the process in small logical steps and business task.
- Building simple prototype for small data sample and perform unit testing.
- Scaling up RPA for whole process.
- Create exceptions handling process error management mechanism.
- Testing scripts and performance.
- Production implementation.
- Support daily reporting and job executing runs and perform troubleshoot if required.
- Support regular EUC scripts and provide enhancements if required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any relevant fields.
- Able to commit on a full 6 months basis.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm