Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Assist Sales Team with daily BAU e-commerce systems monitoring.
- Run daily e-commerce pricing and trade flow analysis reports.
- Assist with the data preparation and analytics for digital initiatives.
- Support the team’s digital projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the construction and maintenance of FX spread database.
- Assist in streamlining process and to improve/automate processes.
- Assist in marketing projects such as phone surveys.
- Assist in preparation of compliance checks and reporting.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute bespoke business events intended for corporate and institutional clients, e.g., e-Forums, webinars, social networking events and related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Willingness to commit a minimum of 6 months on a full-time basis.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and interpretative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Interest in events management.
- Knowledge of DA tools (e.g., Qlik, Tableau) and ML models (i.e., supervised, unsupervised) will be of advantage.
- Agile, flexible and resilient.
- Highly driven and positively motivated to achieve assigned goals.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm