Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Support data analytics projects, including requirements gathering and testing.
- Assist in design and build of data visualization and interactive dashboards.
- Assist to streamline/automate existing processes.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute bespoke business events intended for corporate and institutional clients, e.g., e-Forum, webinars, social networking events and related activities.
- Coordinate scheduling and deliverables with webinar speakers.
- Host webinar rehearsals (training will be provided).
- Record webinar sessions and edit audio for on-demand webinars (training will be provided).
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure webinar effectiveness and implement improvements as necessary.
- Support special events as required from time to time (e.g., team training sessions / team bonding activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Undergraduate in Business/ Marketing or any other relevant courses.
- Good knowledge of Excel (VBA & Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and QlikView / Tableau.
- Understanding of webinar technology or the ability to learn.
- Meticulous with details.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
- Must be able to commit minimum 6 months on full-time basis (5 days a week).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm