Let your career shine at OCBC.
Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future.
Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Assist in GT Dashboard development through Tableau and other potential BI tools.
- Assist in database enhancement.
- Provide support in developing solution for various data/reports streamlining and automation through SQL/Ms Access, VBA / Excel Macro, Python etc.
- Assist in application enhancement through Python like ALM optimizer and NII simulator etc.
- The intern will also help in Tableau server upgrade/configuration and Tableau users access management, exploration and application of advance features in Tableau Dashboard etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate pursuing a Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Economics/Computing/Computer Engineering.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong in MS Visual Basic/Macros.
- Good in programme languages such as Python, R or C/C++ and SQL.
- Basic knowledge in Bloomberg terminal.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm