Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Participate in cross functional projects and programming assignments to enhance existing processes and platforms such as explore the possibility of using predictive modelling to forecast the statistical probability of fixing events of equity structured products and perform market sentiment analysis using natural language processing and data mining from various news sources to identify opportunities and provide timely updates.
- Analyse cross-asset exposures based on client segments and enhance risk analytics capabilities through machine learning and RPA.
- Support treasury advisory desk on daily flows and reporting.
- Perform analytics to report the success rates and performance of treasury investment products.
- Assist in info extraction and contents preparations for Management’s strategy meetings and quarterly newsletters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in financial markets and products.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially VBA programming via Excel and Bloomberg.
- Interest and knowledge of BI visualization tools like Tableau and QlikView.
- Self-motivated individual who can work in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm