Let your career shine at OCBC.
Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future.
Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Support treasury advisory desk on their daily flows.
- Provide market performance update of underlying equity trades.
- Monitor events/corporate actions during the life cycle of every structured product trade.
- Perform analytics on structured product trades.
- Assist in ad-hoc digital projects or assignments to streamline/ automate processes.
- Construct excel macro spreadsheets for end users.
- Assist in info extraction and contents preparations for Management’s strategy meetings and quarterly newsletter.
- Backup for Treasury Advisory Corporate desk to monitor FX spread in FX engine against market.
- Backup to facilitate and plan webinars for corporate and institutional clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics (Statistics) / Economics / Finance/ Accountancy.
- Interest in financial markets and products.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially VBA programming via Excel and Bloomberg.
- Self-motivated individual who can work in a team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm