Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Support treasury advisory desk to engineer investment solutions and recommendations for different asset classes.
- Provide market performance update of treasury investment.
- Monitor events/corporate actions during the life cycle of treasury investment products.
- Perform analytics to report the success rates and performance of treasury investment products.
- Participate in cross functional projects and programming assignments to enhance existing processes and platforms.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Undergraduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Mathematics (Statistics) / Economics / Finance/ Accountancy.
- Interest in financial markets and products.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially VBA programming via Excel and Bloomberg.
- Interest and knowledge of BI visualization tools like Tableau and QlikView.
- Self-motivated individual who can work in team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm