Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Exposure to the various strategies used by the Equities Trading Desk to generate P&L.
- Exposure to other desks (e.g. sales, trading, management support units) for a holistic understanding of Global Treasury.
- Learn and assists in the various BAU process of the Equities Trading Desk.
- Project on enhancement/ automation of daily BAU processes.
- Project on automating financial models and research reports.
- Project to design viable trading strategies.
- Project on data visualization to assist in making trading decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or any relevant skills.
- Proficient in VBA, Python.
- Knowledge in C#, statistics and data analysis would be of an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm