Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
FX/Rates Strategy sits within OCBC Global Treasury (GT). We provide strategy inputs to GT’s Trading and Corporate Sales teams, including but not limited to providing regular forecasts, market updates and trade ideas. It also serves the Bank’s other functions and external stakeholders by providing FX and Rates coverage.
This role gives the successful candidate exposure to both technical and inter-personal skills as well as an opportunity to learn about other functions on the bank's trading floor.
You are required to perform the following:
- Analyzing market and macroeconomic data relating to FX and rates.
- Maintaining and building FX/Rates related models and spreadsheets.
- Data mining from multiple sources, including Bloomberg, CEIC and other official/private sources of database.
- Assisting the FX/Rates Strategy team in writing internal and external research publications.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Finance.
- Good MS Excel spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Genuine interest in financial markets.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm