Let your career shine at OCBC.
Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future.
Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Assist in daily pre-deal XVA pricing for Clients trades using OCBC proprietary pricing system.
- Analyze, identify & explain Client portfolio CVA movements based on market data - FX, rates, credit spreads etc., movements/projections.
- Run EOD Pnl and pnl explain from Murex.
- General administration duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ Computing/Computer Engineering.
- Understanding of derivatives pricing and basic counterparty credit risk concepts.
- Background in Statistics/Quantitative Finance. MS Excel + VBA/macros.
- Candidates with knowledge in programming languages such as Python, R or C/C++ will be preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm