Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Organizing events to promote collaboration within the division.
- Incorporate workflow processes into SharePoint and website redesign.
- Data analytics and dashboard design on various business drivers and projects related to divisional office mission of creating a workplace of choice, developing your potential and creating an environment where you can work and play together.
- The final role will be dependent on the candidate skillsets and interests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Accountancy/ Finance/ Information Technology/ Business Analytics/ Mass Communication.
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude, has initiative, a curious mind-set and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and ability to work together as a team.
- Well-rounded individual who has a keen interest.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Communications, Information...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm