Let your career shine at OCBC.
Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future.
Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the identification of information required for BEPS Pillar Two and planning of operational process to gather information required from OCBC Branches and Subsidiaries.
- Assist in changing basis of collating Country-by-country reporting from local reporting to group reporting for purpose of aligning to BEPS Pillar Two requirements.
- Review existing Transfer Pricing processes with a view to streamline the process and improve documentation as well as assist in the billing to OCBC Branches and Subsidiaries.
- Assist in the development of transfer pricing documentation in modular format.
Required Skills and Abilities
Undergraduate or postgraduate pursuing a degree in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm