Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry. Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What you will do
- Liaise with subsidiaries and branches to collate FY 2021 Country by Country Reporting (CbCR) figures and perform ratio and trend analysis to understand the year on year fluctuations as well as check data accuracy.
- Assist in updating the Power BI ratios for data visualisation and prepare summary to provide insights on the Group CbCR figures.
- Assist in preparation of Standard Operating Procedure for CbCR.
- Review existing Transfer Pricing processes with a view to streamline the process and improve documentation as well as assist in the billing to OCBC Branches and Subsidiaries.
- Assist in the development of transfer pricing documentation in modular format and collation of transfer pricing agreements to be maintained in Central Repository
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in any relevant field
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 3:59 pm