Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
The Valuation Control (VC) team is part of the Treasury Financial Control & Advisory department, which falls under the Group Finance Division in OCBC Bank. The main tasks of the VC team include formulation and reviewing of valuation adjustment policies and methodologies as well as performing independent price verification processes.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to assist a senior VC analyst in reviewing different valuation models and proposing new model valuation adjustments methodologies. The individual will have the opportunities to work with Front Office, Market Risk and Product Control teams on valuation and market data related tasks.
- Review exotic products such as cancellable swaps, FX Tarns and the valuation models.
- Understand the assumptions and limitations in the valuation models and propose new model valuation adjustments.
- Assist in independent price verification of correlation and equity volatilities.
- Automate month end activities.
- Participate in Bank’s initiatives such as CVA, IBOR transition.
- Work closely with product controllers, market risk department and the front office to identify and resolve valuation related issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Master’s degree in Applied Finance or any quantitative discipline.
- Strong financial product knowledge.
- Understanding of common valuation techniques, market data inputs and models.
- Good programming knowledge such as python or VBA.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm