Let your career shine at OCBC.
Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future.
Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
Interns will work in the Group Data Management Office (GDMO), under Data Management & Analytics (DMA) section.
This role entails working closely with DMA team member to support the project and day-to-day BAU tasks. The nature of work involves performing data analysis, data quality and participate in the user acceptance testing (UAT) of GDMO projects, as well as research on use cases for the application of ontology under the guidance of DMA team members.
This internship will give opportunity to gain knowledge in the metadata/data management domain.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in computing/Information technology/Business Information Technology/ Business Informatics/Business Enterprise IT/Business Intelligence& Analytics.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Basic Knowledge of SQL.
- Prior knowledge in any programming language and application testing will be advantageous.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and documentation skills.
- Willing to learn and take ownership of the task undertaken.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm