Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed.
Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
The intern will be joining Risk Portfolio Management within the Group Risk Management Division:
- He/she will have the opportunity to be involved in the department’s digitalization and infrastructure enhancement initiatives.
- This could include data analytics focusing on acquisition and aggregation of credit data across OCBC Group for internal management and external reporting.
- The intern could also be involved in the coding and/or development of models to quantify credit risks using advanced platforms and methodologies.
- The role provides opportunity for the intern to apply his/ her technical skill sets within an actual business environment to solve real-life challenges and at the same time gain knowledge and insights into credit portfolio analytics and reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Tertiary Education/Course of Study:
- Undergraduate in these disciplines - Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science related.
- Proficient in SQL and/or python programming.
- Analytical with inquisitive mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm