Here at OCBC, we are committed to helping you take your first step towards a successful career in the financial services industry.
Whether you’re looking to complete your compulsory industry attachment or keen on learning the ropes in the banking operations while on a semester break, we welcome you to join us.
What You Will Do
- Analyse data to understand customers’ behaviors and interest.
- Translate data insights into useful content to drive customers’ engagement.
- Identify trends on the profitability of products and services and highlight opportunities or concerns.
- Research into trade related content provided by other brokers or investment related platform and conduct cost-benefit analysis.
- Gather statistics on other brokers/investment platform and generate ideas to give OSPL competitive edge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Experience with trading and investment preferred but not mandatory.
- Comfortable with handling large set of data on excel.
- Proficient in Excel and keen on data story telling.
- Attention to detail as data analysis and reporting must be precise.
- Good presentation, articulation and listening skills.
- Scripting language is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm