Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones.
At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
What You Will Do
The OCBC Ignite Program Apprentice is responsible for contributing to the software design and software development. You will collaborate with other team members in creating secure and reliable software solutions.
Your role and learning journey include:
- Developing applications (coding, programming).
- Debugging and testing code.
- Documenting and testing new software applications.
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues.
- Collaborating with leaders.
- Approaching problems and creating solutions.
- Proactively learning about new technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
You will ideally have all, or most of the following attributes:
- Experience with various programming languages.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about exploring new technologies & upgrading one's skillset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm