Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
What You Will Do
This position requires the candidate to perform monitoring of treasury excesses to ensure that they are compliant with the bank's credit policies and procedures. Any deviations are escalated accordingly to the relevant stakeholders for a prompt resolution.
The candidate will also be required to perform any ad-hoc tasks / UAT testing as and when required.
- Perform monitoring of treasury excesses and to ensure that they are in accordance to the banks credit policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigation and liaise with stakeholder accordingly to ensure that all treasury excesses are duly addressed.
- Prepare and perform management reporting on a daily / monthly basis.
- Actively participate in UAT activities and to test all system requirement.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting skills in issues encountered with a keen eye of details.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Develop a keen eye for details to spot exceptions that fall outside the reporting frameworks and analyse anomalies in trading behaviours.
- Be able to write reports in a clear and concise manner to articulate information effectively to experienced team members/management.
- Identify and suggest improvements to improve risk and compliance reporting process without comprising the risk control framework.
- Proficient level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team (Team player).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm