Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to Market Risk Infrastructure Team Lead and interfaces with risk managers and IT departments. Market Risk Infrastructure team provides business support for trading and banking book risks for the bank and its local and overseas subsidiaries. We manage risk systems and data that enable risk managers to perform timely and accurate risk analysis.
What You Will Do
Individual to be involved in:
- Monitoring system jobs and work with IT and stakeholders to solve issues encountered.
- Maintaining data configurations and keep audit records.
- Data application development.
- Provide support to end users of IT applications.
- Identify required information on IT application issues to be gathered from relevant sources and stakeholders, to gain an accurate understanding of issues.
- Perform simple tests and/or checks on platform-specific versions of software products.
- Execute modification to software configuration, based on directions and guidelines.
- Develop written guidelines to guide usage of software and solutions.
- Analyse and translate business requirements of software into multiple functions.
- Write programmes and codes that are aligned with business requirements.
- Document programming and coding updates and changes for business and technical professionals.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm