Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance analyst is responsible for reviewing escalated cases with suspected or actual AML/Countering Terrorist Financing (CFT) related risk, ensuring the organization's risk management is within the bank's appetite and regulatory & compliance frameworks.
He/She will work closely with internal stakeholders (frontline staff and compliance unit) to identify and assess risks, as well as enabling the business units to acquire the right customers with the appropriate controls in place.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be involved in:
- Business-as-usual work such as Customer Due Diligence, name screening, data analytics and other risk management work.
- Ensure compliance with group policies, as well as all relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Compliance regulation and laws.
- Support internal compliance testing activities and user assessment testings.
- Advise stakeholders on AML/CFT risk and controls at case-level.
- Report findings, recommend corrective actions, prepare trend analysis and report for management review and may participate in some project work.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to articulate thought process clearly.
- Possess a strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Team player, self-motivated, resourceful and diligent.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Compliance
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm