Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The position of the FI AML CDD Reviewer is part of the in-business Global Financial Institutions AML team and reports to the FI AML Head. The FI AML CDD/EDD Reviewer is responsible for gathering and analyzing Client KYC information to conduct Customer Due Diligence reviews of OCBC Financial Institution Clients.
He/she is expected to be accurate, thorough and detailed in his/her analysis of account transactions. When there is a transaction or event that poses a risk to the bank (whether reputational or potential breach of law, sanction of regulation) he/she is expected to identify the risk and recommend/take remedial action to mitigate the risk. He/she is required to complete the reviews in a timely manner before stipulated deadline.
What You Will Do
- Perform onboarding, periodic and trigger CDD/EDD review of Financial Institutional customers (i.e.. Banks and Non-Bank FIs).
- Liaise with customers to obtain updated information.
- Understanding of how risk factors impact client risk rating.
- Identify and escalate any unusual activity / transaction activity not consistent with client profile.
- Conduct research via available Bank systems and commercial databases as well as internet.
- Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients.
- Recommend relationship strategy where applicable.
- Work closely with the relationship managers to assist the department in complying the AML/KYC requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the execution and implementation of CDD/EDD requirements in accordance with OCBC’s related AML/Sanctions policies and procedures.
- Interface with relevant units and the business in regard to compliance reviews, investigation, as well as other ad-hoc projects.
- Assist with compliance audits, including internal and MAS-related audits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mature, proactive, meticulous and dynamic, flair for numbers and an eye for details.
- Strong analytical mind, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm