Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The candidate shall support the rollout and tracking of latest end user points. He/She will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure machines are upgraded and deployed.
What You Will Do
- Manage rollout of Latest Operating system to endpoints.
- Provide technical support during the rollout.
- Tracking and drive the completion of the rollout.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Indepth knowledge on Windows 10 Operating System.
- Experience in project management.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Windows 10 operating system.
Duration of Attachment / Traineeship - 6 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm