Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
At Global Corporate Banking, we serve a diverse group of domestic and multinational corporations across a range of industries including government agencies, real estate, utilities, infrastructure, healthcare, technology, transportation, commodities and energy amongst others. We have dedicated relationship managers in offices across the world who provide comprehensive and personalized coverage to our clients through deep understanding of their activities and needs.
We are looking for a go-getter to build upon our many years of successes with the use of advanced analytics and technology to prepare ourselves for the digital age. The customer experience is being redefined as data and technology is being put to deliver a frictionless, fast and consistent service model.
The Digital & Transformation team will focus on developing capabilities to maintain Global Corporate Banking’s competitive edge and relevance. We have a strong preference for bankers who excel at strategizing and implementing solutions that challenge the status quo and create what our clients will need tomorrow.
What You Will Do
Support the Digital & Transformation Office in the following responsibilities:
- Develop digital initiatives for the business units within Global Corporate Banking, to improve sales productivity and customer experience.
- Drive strategic partnerships and collaboration with industry-leading players that create sustainable value for our customers.
- Push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping and creative thinking.
- Collaborate with Business and IT stakeholders to lead the design and implementation of software systems that provide deep automation, advanced data analytics capabilities.
- Champion agile best practices, processes and tools.
- Manage and engage internal stakeholders, including Business Units, IT, Legal, wider development teams, data analytics teams and our product/support partners.
The trainee will be able to:
- Develop a sound understanding of the processes, business model and competitive landscape of corporate and transaction banking areas of the financial services sector.
- Acquire project management and stakeholder engagement skillsets.
- Gain hands-on experience in driving the digital transformation agenda of corporate banking.
- Build up deep knowledge of the latest trends and technology being deployed and used in the financial services sector.
- Involvement in projects executed under Agile Framework and learn to make small decisions that allow projects to be delivered to specifications and on time.
- Gain hands-on experience in writing codes and programmes in an enterprise environment to automate and streamline processes and build tools for business application.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MSc in Computer Science/Engineer, Math or related field or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong interest and good knowledge of Corporate & Transaction Banking.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to craft out and deliver clear messaging to business partners and influence cross-functionally.
- Strong results driven personality with an innovative spirit.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm