Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our Global Commercial Banking Division, responsible for SMEs lead generation strategy and execution for all digital marketing tactics as well as driving key digital transformation projects.
- Develop a sound understanding of the processes, business model and competitive landscape of Commercial banking areas of the financial services sector.
- Acquire project management and stakeholder engagement skillsets.
- Gain hands-on experience in driving the digital marketing agenda.
- Build up deep knowledge of the latest trends and digital solutions being deployed and used in the financial services sector.
What You Will Do
- Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide.
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics.
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content.
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content.
- Creation of Social Media Assets such as posts, gif and Videos.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical and creative, a blend of art and science with the ability to think strategically and execute creatively.
- Tenacious and can-do attitude and be self-motivated and hold oneself and others accountable for a high standard of work.
- Able to multi-task and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills.
- Familiar with content creation tools and software such as Premiere Pro.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm