Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
We are looking for an Entry-Level HR Generalist to join the HR Relationship Management team to provide HR consulting and support to the business. The HR Relationship Management team is crucial in promoting a cooperative and collaborative work environment.
As the main point of contact between HR and the business, the team adopts a service excellence mindset and is passionate about addressing organizational and employees' needs and issues.
What You Will Do
Administer and provide day-to-day support for all HR related matters including but not limited to the following:
- Attend to employee queries.
- Manage IBF initiatives for example Professional Conversion Programme.
- Compile and analyze people-related data and information.
- Conduct employee orientation and engagement activities.
- Act as liaison on all internship matters.
- Research and provide recommendations on assigned topics to help drive business/HR transformation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree.
- High drive for results - Analytical, detail oriented and adept at working with data and metrics.
- Works well in high pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adopts a service excellence mindset and is passionate about learning and gaining exposure on HR aspects the banking industry.
Duration of Attachment / Traineeship - 6 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm