Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Relationship Associate supports the team/department in the day-to-day activities and in the development of new and maintenance of existing client relationships. Provides service excellence to the team and their clients. Actively listen to the clients to identify their needs thus helping the team/department to provide meaningful solutions to deliver performance against Client's objectives.
What You Will Do
- Help RM prepare detailed credit assessment (such as financial statement analysis, borrower background / history, business model, industry analysis, peer comparison, financial modelling / projections, etc.).
- Help RM with customers’ day-to-day account / loan operations, interest setting, repayments and follow-up matters.
- Participate in sales prospect calls and also assist RM in liaising with relevant departments.
- Improve knowledge on all bank products, credit standards, documentation to provide efficient customer services.
Assist in maintaining customer relationship:
- Responses to questions concerning saving’s account opening / bank statement enquiry / deposit and withdrawal.
- Follow up on pending documents from customers.
- Assist the operation team in handling customer operation-related transactions.
- Support the operation services team to help customers complete drawdown preparations. (E.g., helping liaise with customers to rectify defective documents).
- Assist RM with customer service and assist to open new accounts for clients and helping prepare necessary documents for data quality, loan agreements, KYC etc.
- Oversee other matters instructed by Line Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Result oriented, Dynamic and Self-driven.
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Resourceful and able to work independently.
- Strong Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous with good writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Customer...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm