Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The incumbent will be exposed to banking applications system. This also include support of the existing BAU activities, security patching, Privilege ID management, Vulnerability management, Baseline compliance hardening, IT Audit, Risks and Automation initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Understand the IT infrastructure of Banking Environment.
- Understand and assist in the Infrastructure BAU activities.
- Assist in collating Security related documents.
- Gain understanding and working knowledge of MS office Suite.
- Gain Knowledge of scripting and automation of small tasks.
- Assist in PowerPoint presentation and pickup presentation skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools.
- Understanding of the servers operating system.
- Prior experience in Automaton tools and scripting.
- Able to multi-task and handle the work efficiently.
- Automation & Orchestrations background / Knowledge.
- Infrastructure coding (like Python, Django, Perl, shell scripts etc.).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm