Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Support a team of trade specialists in handling customers’ transactions and ensure transactions are completed within the prescribed timeframe. Attend to customers’ queries on operational and transactional matters. Collaborate with trade operations / support teams to resolve customer issues timely; ensure these are handled appropriately or escalated for further product enhancement.
Obtain customer documentation to facilitate on-boarding and updates; meet customers to understand their needs and requirements. Collate and analyze customers’ data and information to facilitate reviews, marketing calls and business planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks timely and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and detailed.
- A confident and effective team player able to work independently and under pressure.
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration / Banking / IT / Computer Science.
- Knowledge in trade finance will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office, especially in Excel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm