Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Central Procurement Office (CPO) and interfaces with the organization's staffs. Organization CPO is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
Individual to be involved in:
- Know-Your-Vendor (KYV) Checks daily.
- Know-Your-Vendor (KYV) Process Automation test and support.
- Update and Maintain Vendor Database.
- Track KYV SLA & report monthly.
- Analyse Credit Report and investigate if any issues or concerns.
- Financial or operational risk management knowledge and experience.
- Legal knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with MS office i.e., excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work with all levels of the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should preferably possess at least a degree. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Compliance, Management
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm