Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Voice Engineer will be exposed to the banking environment and support existing BAU activities, supporting Voice and Collaboration tools.
What You Will Do
- Conduct daily health check on Voice Infrastructure.
- Coordinate with various engineers to look into the alerts from PABX system.
- Conduct investigation and resolve incident.
- Clean up unnecessary voice alerts on the monitoring tool.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge on PABX and voice recording.
- Knowledge in O365, Skype for Business, Team, WebEx and others collaboration tools such as Zooms.
- Knowledge in Video and Audio product.
- Knowledge on system security compliance setting.
- Systematic problem determination skill.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm