Let your career shine at OCBC - Our greatest pride is seeing our people succeed. A career is a journey to enjoy and to achieve great things. Fun mixed with drive and passion is an unstoppable combination.
At OCBC, we recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Think change. Think future - Be it as a student or fresh graduate, the first step in your career is one of life’s important milestones. At OCBC Bank, we see your ambition to make a difference and recognize your drive to succeed. Let us bring out the best in you.
SGUnited Traineeships Programme:
Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Collaboration Engineer will be exposed to banking video conference tools and support the existing BAU activities, evaluation of new voice and video conferencing products.
What You Will Do
- Research and conduct paper evaluation for the new products for Voice, Video Conference and Collaboration tools.
- Put up recommendation paper for the new products.
- Evaluate new products and conduct Proof of Concept.
- Produce evaluation reports.
- Ensure all the recommended product is able to meet security compliance.
- Produce product operation documentation.
- Conduct knowledge transfer session to operation team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Certified Microsoft Skype of Business; or MS Teams.
- Knowledge in Skype of Business, Teams, WebEx and others used for Webinar.
- Knowledge in AD, DNS.
- Knowledge on VMWare, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office365.
- Basic knowledge in network connectivity.
- Knowledge on how IP-Phones, conference bridge and Session boarder gateway work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm