The trainee will be supporting the team in a variety of corporate finance transactions, e.g. IPO, M&A/ advisory, secondary fund raising, etc, across all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
He/ She will work closely with internal stakeholders to conduct research and analysis across various sectors and regions, and prepare required materials for both internal and external meetings.
What You Will Do
The trainee will have opportunities to work in a challenging and dynamic environment and get exposure to various corporate finance deals, e.g. IPO, M&A/ advisory, secondary fund raising, etc.
- He/ She will assist in conducting industry and company research and analysis.
- He/ She will assist in preparation of materials for internal and external meetings (e.g. pitchbooks, presentation materials, teasers, etc).
- He/ She will assist in developing financial models, valuation (e.g. DCF, sensitivity analysis, comparable) and due diligence work.
- He/She will be supporting the members of team as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Finance, Accounting and Economics courses are preferred, but open to other courses with business and finance knowledge.
- Prior corporate finance working experience will be advantageous.
- Basic computer skills like Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are required.
- Basic knowledge in Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters and MergerMarket will be beneficial and advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated and has excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm