Designed for graduates with up to two years of working experience who aspire to carve a career in banking, you will get a head start with our OCBC Wing Hang Graduate Talent Programme. We have carefully designed a 24-month structured programme with an opportunity to gain exposure to help you build a strong banking foundation to achieve your career goals in the banking industry.
By joining the Graduate Talent Programme, you will:
- Get onboard our 24-month accelerated career programme
- Achieve a head-start through job rotations
- Develop broad-based banking knowledge
- Be guided by career coach / mentor
- Work on business projects
- Build your regional network with graduates and businesses across the OCBC Group
Here in OCBC Wing Hang Bank, we value the growth of every individual. We are here to help you take on the future of banking with us. We say that there's no better investment than the one in your own skills and growth.
Join us to become the next Graduate Talent of the future!
We seek passionate go-getters with high levels of motivation and drive, those who are interested in an accelerated career in the banking industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with second upper class or above in any discipline
- Less than 2 years of working experience
- Outstanding extracurricular/internship achievements
- Highly motivated and analytical
- Strong leadership and open to new challenges and problem-solving
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded and able to work with colleagues from diverse cultures
- Keen interest in the latest development of global economy, including the Greater-Bay-Area (GBA)
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua would be an advantage
- Individuals holding IANG visa are welcomed
For the 2022 Graduate Talent Programme, we are hiring for the following divisions:
- Retail Banking Group
- Wholesale Banking Group
- OCBC Wing Hang Credit
- Information Technology
Please submit your application by providing your full resume and stating your top 3 choices of divisions.
Application ends on 30 November 2021.
- Online Application
- Video Assessment
- Online Aptitude & Numerical Tests
- Assessment Centre
- Final Panel Interview
Programme Commencement Date
- July 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Management
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm