You will undoubtedly be proud of becoming member of our big family to work in the best theme park of the Applause Award in the world, to receive rewards and appreciations for every achievement and future development.
What You Will Do
The incumbent will be assisting the Work & Employee Relations team in all relevant administrative and logistics support in organizing staff activities (both indoor and outdoor), administering staff social clubhouse and coordinating staff amenities of the Park.
The selected candidate will also undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years working experience.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Chinese word-processing and Movie-maker.
- Outgoing, mature and independent.
- A good team member with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with people from different areas and levels.
- Willing to work outdoor and irregular hours including evenings, Saturday, Sunday, holidays as required.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm