Our Vision - To become the company most recognized for making Hong Kong a cashless society.
Our Mission - To make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
Our Company - Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership.
Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society
The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Provide support and assistance to the full spectrum of Human Resources function including manpower planning, recruitment and selection, new employee on-boarding, training logistics & administration, compensation & benefits and employee engagement.
- Assist in system implementation process.
- Assist in handling recruitment process such as job-ad posting, arrangement of interviews, verification of candidate's qualifications, etc.
- Assist in maintaining HR system database and update staff personal profiles.
- Compile HR related statistics, report and dashboards.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from any universities.
- Bachelor degree majoring in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Available for 6 months Banking Talent Programme (i.e., Sept 2021 – Feb 2022).
- Passionate in developing long term career in Human Resources function.
- Able to handle personal data professionally according to the company policies.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, English and Chinese word processing.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with can-do attitude to complete routine and repetitive tasks.
Relevant on-the-job & off-the-job training will be provided to the ideal candidate during the 6 months Banking Talent Programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm