Our Vision - To become the company most recognized for making Hong Kong a cashless society.
Our Mission - To make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
Our Company - Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership.
Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society
The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Perform daily customer due diligence checking/review (e.g., data input, name screening, company search, risk assessment of customers, reviewing supporting documents of application for Octopus Business account and merchant businesses, etc.) according to the established procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct periodic review and/or analysis for accounts with higher risk; generate relevant reports if needed.
- Perform UAT/quality testing for the AML systems.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from any universities.
- Bachelor's degree holder majoring in Accounting, Law, Business, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Available for 6 months Banking Talent Programme (i.e., Sept 2021 – Feb 2022).
- Demonstrate commitment to regulatory requirements and guidelines with integrity and high ethical standards.
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills especially on data filtering and data processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well versed in Microsoft Access, Excel Macro, English and Chinese word processing.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with can-do attitude to complete routine and repetitive tasks.
Relevant on-the-job & off-the-job training will be provided to the ideal candidate during the 6 months Banking Talent Programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Technology,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm