Our Vision - To become the company most recognized for making Hong Kong a cashless society.
Our Mission - To make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
Our Company - Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership.
Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society
The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Support existing Octopus card usage programs.
- Assist in implementing marketing programs to grow and manage Octopus App for Business and new online/mobile initiatives.
- Support the evaluation of the business potential and feasibility of new business ideas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from any universities.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in business management, marketing, finance, information technology or related disciplines.
- Available for 6 months Banking Talent Programme (i.e., Sept 2021 – Feb 2022).
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Customer-centric and mobile-first mindset.
- Open-minded and a collaborative team player.
- Well versed in MS Office, English and Chinese word processing.
- Detail-oriented and persistent.
- Eager to learn with a strong drive to succeed.
Relevant on-the-job & off-the-job training will be provided to the ideal candidate during the 6 months Banking Talent Programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm