Our Vision - To become the company most recognized for making Hong Kong a cashless society.
Our Mission - To make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
Our Company - Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership.
Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society
The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Assist in document collection, merchant due diligence (MDD) and fulfillment process.
- Conduct on-site and phone training for merchants after on-boarding.
- Monitor and identify high usage merchants for upselling opportunities.
- Manage account set-up and purchase order process.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from any universities.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in business management, marketing, finance, information technology or related disciplines.
- Available for 6 months Banking Talent Programme (i.e., Sept 2021 – Feb 2022).
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Well versed in MS Office, English and Chinese word processing.
- Familiar with online company information research engine.
- A collaborative team player with outgoing personality.
- Detail-oriented and persistent.
- Eager to learn with a strong drive to succeed.
Relevant on-the-job & off-the-job training will be provided to the ideal candidate during the 6 months Banking Talent Programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm