Our Vision - To become the company most recognized for making Hong Kong a cashless society.
Our Mission - To make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
Our Company - Our people are our most important asset. We respect each other, embrace collaboration, innovation and partnership.
Come join us and make an impact to the future payment society
The Banking Talent Programme, launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry in 2020, will be extended to upcoming fresh graduates this year through offering six-month work opportunities and professional training.
Commencing on 1 September, the 2021 Programme targets a wider spectrum of fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree from universities, both local as well as those outside Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Conduct testing on premises, on the Cloud, or at client’s test workshops.
- Prepare testing, technical and training documents.
- Programming for applications, reports and monitoring scripts.
- Conduct system issue investigation and evidence collection.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate in 2021 from any universities.
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT related discipline.
- Experience in any of the following disciplines would be an advantage - Java, Springboot, web service, REST WS, SQL, cloud technology, PowerBI and Jasper Report.
- Available for 6 months Banking Talent Programme (i.e., September 2021 – February 2022).
- A collaborative team player with outgoing personality, eager to learn and take up different challenges.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Relevant on-the-job & off-the-job training will be provided to the ideal candidate during the 6 months Banking Talent Programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm