As a Partnership Sales Executive, you will pursue and recruit mainly warm leads into Odoo’s partnership network. You will also manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory. The companies you register into the Odoo partner network will be given access to sell Odoo’s product line and are empowered implement Odoo products and services alongside their own. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.
- Get in contact with prospects in Asia-Pacific who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
- Understand and improve how prospects work today. How do they interact with their customers, what is their sales approach, what is their long term business plan, and how Odoo will allow them achieve it?
- Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Establish a successful and mutually beneficial relationship
- Stay in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners throughout Asia-Pacific, covering different industries
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher
- At ease with software
- You are an excellent communicator; you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Fluent in English and another relevant language for the APAC region
NICE TO HAVE
- Languages: APAC languages (Vietnamese, Tagalog, Bahasa, Korean, Bengali)
- Understand the Odoo value proposition
- 1 - 2 years experience in inside sales in the software sector
- Immediate availability
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
We hire on a rolling basis. As Odoo is constantly growing and expanding, applications are accepted all year round. Interested students please send your CV directly to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm