Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate Impact, Continuous Challenge:
- You’ll work on challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies from day one.
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and constantly strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
- You’ll be a contributing team member from the start, working with senior colleagues and clients to build trust-based relationships and deliver breakthrough impact.
- Your experience will be diverse, with each project offering new opportunities to expand your toolkit and to team with Specialists who have deep subject-matter and technical expertise.
- You’ll have the chance to travel frequently; whether this is internationally or in your home-city, no two weeks are ever the same.
Chart Your Course; We Support The Journey:
- This isn’t a “two-year program” – No artificial barriers stand in the way of your progression.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of industries and capabilities and you can decide to specialize early or leave it until several years in.
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model, supplemented by formal training. Much of your initial focus will be on research and analysis, and we’ll support you in rapidly developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding and you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by colleagues at each stage, from partners and other consultants to a dedicated “buddy,” career adviser, and talent manager.
- We believe inspired people with interesting lives make better consultants. We care deeply about sustainable work-life quality and provide for career flexibility with a variety of programs including sabbaticals, non-profit fellowships, and externships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are in your penultimate year of study, final year, or have graduated.
- Do not require specific academic majors or industry experience - We look for diversity of experience and skills.
- Extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
- Display initiative, intuition, and creative with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm