Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate Impact, Continuous Challenge:
- Internships at Oliver Wyman provide a true taste of life as a consultant and unique preparation for a full-time role.
- During your internship, you’ll work on 1-2 challenging projects that have a significant impact on clients, industries, and societies.
- You’ll be a full team member, with responsibility for a distinct piece of work that will help the team deliver breakthrough impact.
- You will be based in the Istanbul office, but may have the opportunity to travel for project work.
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
Chart Your Course; We Support The Journey:
- Throughout your internship, we will demonstrate our commitment to your growth and development, and to helping you chart your post-graduate course.
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model. Much of your focus will be on research and analysis, and you may also have opportunities to begin developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding and you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, from partners and consultants to a dedicated “buddy,” formal “mentor,” and an “intern captain” overseeing the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate-year students graduating in 2022.
- Do not require specific academic majors or industry experience - We look for diversity of experience and skills.
- Extracurricular activities and evidence of leading an interesting and impactful life outside of your studies.
- Display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem solving and analytical mindset.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm