OnTheList is a pioneering concept of Members-Only Flash Sales, offering its members authentic and quality products with the promise of being the best deal in town.
After expanding in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, OnTheList has landed in Korea - This newly created role - Operations Assistant will support the Brand Manager to expand the market share in Korea.
What You Will Do
- Localize OnTheList assets from APAC to meet Korea market needs.
- Conduct in-depth market research on local brands, competitors, potential 3rd party partners, and pop-up locations etc.
- Organize brand assets including images, product descriptions, and confirm inventories in preparation for online sales events.
- Assist in organizing offline sales events from preparation to delivery.
- Create reports in presentation style.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to coordinate projects and accounts management.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree holder, recent Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Korean.
- A good team player with ability to work effectively.
- Well-organized, good presentation skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in international and local brands (fashion, cosmetics, lifestyle, etc.).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm