Are you a new graduate looking to build a career in IT? Do you enjoy innovation and are always up for a challenge? If so, then you could be just who Oracle Advanced Customer Services is looking for. Why Oracle ACS? there’s a lot of noise out there, but if you’re looking to kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience - This is the place for you.
Oracle Advanced Customer Services is looking to hire a Graduate Trainee Software Engineer to join their fun, friendly and motivated team in Egypt.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer’s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client’s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should have knowledge of some Oracle products and one platform that is being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from senior engineers and management and, in some areas may work independently.
What You Will Do
- Delivering high quality technical results to ACS Customers.
- Ensuring adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards.
- Identifying required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience.
- Understanding customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to:
- Design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products,
- Design a technical plan to integrate them.
- Implement the technical solution.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and solving whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Escalating at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant.
- Active participation on Services development.
- Active collaboration with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in a subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, or related major completed up to two years ago.
- Some working technical experience will be a plus.
- Knowledge of computer science concepts, programming & information systems.
- Conceptual knowledge of oracle e-business suite administration.
- Self-driven, quick learner with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze issues across multiple layers.
- Strong English written/verbal communications.
- Self-motivated individual who works well and actively in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Self-confidence with strong presentation skills.
- Shell scripting and networking knowledge is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm