Partners with business units/divisions in delivering Corporate and Divisional HR policies and programs. Join a leading HR group consulting with management and employees on HR practices and procedures.
What You Will Do
- Manage employee relations issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., manpower planning, salary/bonus/stock review, organizational change, performance management, and training assessment).
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience.
- Experience in an HR specialty a plus.
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, and problem solving.
- Ability to travel.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm