At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry. We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success. Part of that comes in the form of world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation. What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
If You hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the The No. 1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
What You Will Do
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range – IaaS and PaaS.
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations.
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree preferably Computer Science /IT related.
- Fresh/recent graduate.
- Fluent level of English.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm