Oracle ECEMEA Internship Program Oracle offers a career kick-start to a number of top students from across Eastern-Central Europe, the Middle East, and Africa with the aim of building the future generation of cloud leaders. At the end of the internship program, our interns are skilled and fully prepared for a full-time position within Oracle or with one of our customers or partners.
Oracle and the Cloud At Oracle, we are technologically curious, socially savvy and environmentally conscious. We leverage our next-gen work environments to deliver first-class experiences to customers and our internal teams. With a focus on reaching their full potential, our interns leverage powerful training and development programs that enhance their skillsets and prepare them to meet the needs of today’s successful businesses.
Our cloud-focused teams are at the frontline of a massive digital transformation that’s changing the way the world does business. Our teams have an inquisitive mindset to truly understand business priorities and opportunities. Our teams help our customers future-proof their business. If YOU hold a winning attitude and have the passion & hunger to help Oracle in our quest to be the #1 Cloud Company, then we want YOU!
At the heart of Oracle’s success is a rich culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and learning that has produced the most talented teams and respected products in the industry. We aim to ensure that every intern reaches their full potential and has what they need to achieve success. Part of that comes in the form world class training programs and skills building initiatives. But that’s only half of the equation.
What really sets us apart is our focus on bringing together a diverse group of people to work in an exciting environment, learn from one another and have a positive impact on their communities through our different programs.
What You Will Do
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Cloud range - PaaS, IaaS.
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations.
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/MBA or equivalent qualification, preferably Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or similar.
- Fresh/recent graduate.
- Fluent level of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high level of energy, self-drive, enthusiasm, commitment and achievement-orientation.
- Good presentations skills and an overall business oriented mindset.
- Eagerness to learn and thrive in a faced paced environment.
- Genuine interest for latest technology trends and cloud computing concept.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm